6:15 am
6 lbs 4 ozs
The star of this blog is, of course, Liana Mei Cross, born October 8, 2007. After undergoing surgery, Liana is back to her usual silly self and enjoying her new life in Dallas, TEXAS! So far she's having lots of fun with her cousins and Nana and Papa and enjoying her OWN ROOM!
5 comments:
He is perfect! i love the picture of liana showing me her belly button! it was great to see you and meet Mr. DuBois.
Yayayayayay! Itty Bitty DuBois has quite the head of hair already! I can't wait to meet him and spoil him and tell him embarrassing stories about his parents. Congrats to Tess and Ken! Best.Christmas.Present.Ever.
yay! I was excited to get your text - yayayay!
Very Cute Baby!!! Congrats Ken and Tess.
Love,
Uncle Rick, Aunt Mary, Chris and Cat
oh my gosh! He's amazing! Tell Tess Congrats for me. I would love to come see you guys sometime. it's been way too long! And I need to see that cute little boy! Maybe we should have another mom's brunch date.
Post a Comment